My Music



My Music

My music...see I want my music back. It relaxes me and I like to sing different shit. I want my music back because I like it and I enjoy listening to certain shit. See, I want my music back because you don't want me snapping or clicking on you so allow me to relax sit back and enjoy my music. Now listen closely to what I'm saying because my music takes me to some places I enjoy going. Without leaving the house ya see I want my music back because I'm late getting to my next destination that brings about my creativity. Helps me to create a master's piece ya see I want my music back without the shit causing some shit. Let me have just a little piece of sunshine give me my damn music back!

Thank you as always visit our website at www.bytvlive.com and make sure you order a copy of the Lifeline Series! Motivate somebody...love more...laugh more and I love you!!😘

Comments