Finding Your Passion


Finding Your Passion

Finding your passion...for me it was difficult because I have so many talents and I loved them all! I love the music, acting, making people laugh, being a radio host, creating, producing but how many of you have heard the ole' saying "your chasing rabbits".😂😂😂 This was exactly what I was doing! Then finally I asked myself what was it that really brought me the most joy in life? I looked over my life to see what it was that I did that was natural no effort put forth in doing it, and it was motivational speaking and touching people. Lo, and behold this would allow me to use several of my talents in the one thing. Talk about exhaling!! No more chasing rabbits for me and plus they are hard to catch.😁
As I took a look back going down the memory lane of my life. I saw that one of my strong points that most of all my friends would tell me is that I was an encourager, I gave life. I made them feel up on a down day, and I did this without effort it's who I am. I have had couples who heard me speak my spoken word and told me their marriage was healed by what was said. I have had people tell me that me speaking or singing changed their life and made them happy. Hell, I even had a blind man that I spoke to that could see me. This is what brings me the most joy. Getting to know the woman I had become and still becoming. Doing a search of my soul. In 2006 I released my first book and I began traveling and speaking to groups and I was full of life. Meeting the people hearing how what I said touched their life in some way gave me life.😊 Finding your passion I believe comes from finding yourself. 
In 2003, after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis I was a cosmetologist and I had to find myself and that's when I realized I had all the talents I mentioned above. I began to not enjoy the entertainment like I once did it began to be more stressful than fun and the joy it once was, was no more like when I first started. Once your joy is gone everything is effected my health began to give me problems again, I struggled not to become depressed and my smile that came from the depth of me was gone. Until I found myself thanks be to my Father in Heaven and I found the thing that brings me life and that smile, joy and the love for life came back instantly! The best day of my life when the very thing that felt like fire in my bones became a reality! It was a freedom! So, I ask you to search your soul and find that thing that brings you fulfillment in your life and joy, because that's true freedom doing the thing your heart desires! 
Much Love! 

Comments