Weed Ain't Weed No Mo



Weed Ain't Weed No Mo

Weed ain't weed ain't weed ain't weed no mo. I remember being sixteen (16) years old hitting my first joint. Got high as a kite and giggled until I couldn't giggle anymore. The best feeling ever. I mean you relaxed, you laughed, you got the munchies, and then you got sleepy or horny. Simple side effects.😀 You got a lot of weed. I mean you could spend five (5) dollars and be good. Twenty (20) dollar sacks now five (5) dollar sacks. Weed just ain't weed no mo. I mean you smoke some weed today you cough until you pee your pants. Then you can't smoke no more because now your throat burns and liquids don't seem to help. You can smell me coming even after I smoke. Cologne don't work you need a bath. 😂 But the old heads always said if you not choking you not smoking. Helps the high set in them old heads had something for everything. Get it in your chest that's how you feel it quicker. Like fools we doing it, listening and telling others about it. Weed just ain't weed no mo. I mean I call my weed man and he ain't got no weed. Or, he tell me he around the corner and an hour later he shows up. Calls you like hey what you need? I'm like nothing now nigga that was eight (8) hours ago I'm good now. You always get this line, aww, ok, ok well but hit me up you know I keeps that good fo sho. You like nigga you was just out of weed nigga stop playing. But you say fo sho just to end the conversation and smoke you one. Weed ain't Weed ain't weed ain't weed no mo

Thank you as always visit my website at www.bytvlive.com and order you a copy of the Lifeline Series. Motivate somebody, love more, laugh more and I love you!😘

Comments