Happiness is a Choice

Happiness is a Choice

The old saying that happiness is a choice is a piece of shit when others involve themselves in your life and think they know what's best for you. Hell these same people don't usually know what's best for them. It's hard to make happiness your choice when you are forced to do something that holds no interest to you. My experience I will share. I have these people all up in my business on who I should be with romantically. Yet I'm looking at them and thinking what do they even know about love and relationships. Most haven't had a lasting one and must not be happy with their situation to be so involved in my life. I mean when you love someone your world becomes about the love you have for each other and when it's real no one in the world matters. You become engrossed in yourselves and can't get enough of each others presence. So if you in my business and not tending to your own house honestly how happy are you in your relationship. And what authority in the love department validates your choices for another human. I'm a passionate person so if there's no passion I'm bored. And if I'm bored my eyes will continue to wonder and commitment is null and void. I have a depth to me so if I can't take you deep I can't be serious. I'm a puzzle as all of us are but there are some people you connect with differently that can piece the puzzle together. I'm adventurous so I have a hard time dealing with those who are controlling. Controlling people make me want to strangle them. I used to be a control freak and realized I made people's lives miserable. Lacking self esteem and confidence drove me to hold on so tight that I realized the thing you try to control is the thing you end up losing. I remember my grandmother said to always sweep around your own front door before you try and sweep someone else's. Meaning take care of your shit first. Most of us stay in denial about our own dysfunctions and issues and focus on others more so. Even scripture tells us to take care of our own home then we can go to the world and the uttermost parts of the world. You can't change anything if you a mess. And scripture also speaks of being a busybody meaning stay out of people's business and mind your own. Think of how peaceful and wonderful the world would be if folks minded they own business and fixed themselves first. I'm the kind of person that if I don't like you I just don't like you. I may have picked up something in you that completely turned my stomach or you may have done something to me. And if I considered you a friend then that over because the old saying goes shame on you once shame on me twice. It won't happen again with me. The past is a teacher, your past is your personal history. And just like history it can repeat itself if you allow it or you can change it. I choose to change the history in my life because I never liked test even in school. My grandma said life was a school and it continues to teach you lessons and test you if you continue to fail them. Or you can pass them and enter into your true destiny. She also said that God didn't make no mistakes if he removed something or someone out your life it was for a reason. That God wouldn't allow anything to hinder your destiny so he removes all that would hinder it. My grandma how I miss her but love the fact that her words of wisdom got in me to help me navigate throughout life. I'm known as a black sheep and starting to wonder is that really such a bad thing to choose your own path in life. And history shows us that the greats and legends we speak of today were also black sheep's choosing a different path. I would make a person miserable if I was forced too be with them and didn't want to because I would be miserable and the light in me wouldn't shine like it would if I was in a fulfilling relationship. So to all you that think you know what I need when it comes to a relationship sweep your own front door first if you know you are really fulfilled in your love life and truly happy then come talk to me. But, if you just in some shit and going through the motions please fix yourself and let me handle mines. I teach of maximizing your experience and I will maximize my experience. Respect the fact that I know love and relationships and what I need in my life. I have swept my front door its just that outside forces keep bringing the trash back to me with their opinion about what they think is best for me. What's best for me is you minding your own business. See I'm gifted to build a man better yet a person have done it my whole life made them better when they were with me. So hire me to help you maximize your experience and deal with the trash around your front door. Freedom in love awaits because love is the most powerful force in the universe I will not compromise it's power. So many of us go through life not even getting the chance to experience love and once we feel love we crave it because it's a feeling like none you've ever felt. Love to some is control, abuse, sex but that's not love just how we identify it from our experiences and if you never sweep your front door and get healed from those things that made you believe what love was. You will continue to go through life in unfulfilled relationships. Get healed it's time!

Comments