I'm Not Enough "How Hard Is It To Be You?"


I'm Not Enough
"How Hard Is It To Be You?"

How hard is it to be me is a question I asked myself often. Hearing the opinions and criticism of others most times made me analyze myself. Don't get me wrong I believe self-analysis is healthy. We can always improve in some arena and my grandmother use to always say, "Baby, if you can't learn anymore you might as well die, because life is full of lessons." My grandmother always knew how to break things down, not really, I was so young she threw me way off on some of the sayings she would tell me. I was much older when I finally understood a lot of those things. 😀

Living today is hard with the struggles of the economy, the defining of beauty to some, our up bringing, school years, you name it.  Life has effected us in some form or fashion in how we see ourselves. How we define success and more. We never feel like "I'm Enough" we often times feel like "I'm Not Enough". What if I told you, you are enough for every situation you encounter. That you are perfect for your ordered steps that the universe is guiding you through. We don't think were enough for that relationship, that job, that friend, and on and on and on. It's all a lie!

One of my life lessons is realizing I was enough for my divine purpose in life and my journey. Now am I enough for someone else's path? Probably not, because I'm only designed for my journey. You know how that works in knowing you are enough. When you are on your path you have been fully equipped for everything you do. 

Remember being a kid and we really believed we could fly and we were superhero's or whatever it was. We believed with no questions we were great, good, awful or bad. This is where it starts off "I'm Enough" or "I'm Not Enough" then we began to struggle in trying to meet up to those standards. I never was a fan of the whole grading system and measuring intelligence and brilliance from a test. I wasn't your straight A type student I was more of an Average C but the talents the universe and my God has given me, the analytical thinking skills and my career of being an inventor and a entrepreneur says I should have probably been a straight A student. 2.75 was my GPA but I had family and loved ones who made me feel and know "I Was Enough". Everyone doesn't have that and because of that we face problems in different areas of our lives. But out of the mouth of my grandmother she would say, "Life is a school full of lessons, so your really never out of school". Blew my dream up I was so excited when I was finally graduating high school.😀

Sometimes in relationships with business, personal, family most times in chaotic moments more than likely someone doesn't feel like there "Enough". Anytime you feel like your "Not Enough" you tend to want to control, dominant, and strong arm a situation. You may talk harsh of a person, and just angry with a person all because you don't feel like your "Enough" and if you could step back, breath, and analyze the situation nine (9) times out of ten (10) you can see the root of the problem and bring a positive resolution. This only happens if you come to realize that life is a school full of lessons and every situation you encounter is for learning. Imagine the business relationships we could have if we felt like we were "Enough" in our position. The personal relationships we could have if we felt like we were "Enough" and not let our insecurities slip in to make us think otherwise. On and on and on we can live a fabulous life knowing that when God created us he knew we were "Enough" to survive this school of life and when we realize it Oh, what a wonderful world of relationships and humanistic this would be! 

Comments