Just When Your At The Give Up



Just When Your At The Give Up

Man, is this a familiar place. I think everything I've ever done has brought me to this place. Being innovative, wanting to create trends, lead to maximum potential as humans. Trying to break down the walls of years in a belief system. I too had that system that had me in a box. It wasn't until I got down with multiple sclerosis I began to question lots of things. I mean here I am working out, eating right and I go down healthwise. I believed I was doing everything right. Making money, nice home I have arrived I'm officially a business owner. Then this happens, I've now reached that place of give it up. Everything I did, didn't work now I'm here. But now, I'm here and I can't walk or see that's what you need to do hair. Give it up is the song playing in my head constantly. Weak physically I can't walk, becoming weak mentally because I can't remember words. Weak spiritually because I'm thinking I went to church, paid my tithes did everything you told me to, why me? Not knowing I was in a place to find my purpose. I would write in a journal never thought I'd be an author. I would sing in the shower, too my children, church, around the house did it as a child. I knew it was in the family, but to put on my own events never thought that would happen. Grew up in a funny family it was normal, but never thought one day I'd step on a stage and somebody else thought I was funny. I knew I cracked myself up, but somebody else now that was funny to me. Act well some would say I'm a drama queen, the queen I'll take 😀 drama you can keep that. Never thought I'd do lots of the things I do. When you have it most times you take it for granted then if you have to work to get it right. Sad, but true in most cases not all. At my point of give it all up. I often tell people during that time that I was given a break by God to find myself. Life was put in pause mode for a chick. That's how I see trying moments as pause moments in our life. You know you could be looking at a movie and have to do something and you don't want to miss a thing so you push pause until you return. That's life when trouble or obstacles show up it's God hitting the pause button so you can go handle somethings. You need to clear somethings out the way for your destiny. You know I love having everything tidy and in its place I want my energy and feng shui to flow. That's how I like my life. Our home and how we maintain it says a lot about what's going on in the innermost parts of us. My home is my private place to me that represents my inner man. Because, you deal with your inner man it shows within your private place, your home. The energy flows which is your life force. When clutter is present over excess of things your inner man is probably the same full of stuff not dealt with. This is where you get shows like hoarders from. They can't release anything to the point in some cases you can't walk through the home. And they all receive therapy to rid themselves of the excess which results in maintaining their home. So clean that inner man and it will clean your home your private place. But, back to my pause moment.  The miraculous part to me is he will make sure you won't miss a minute of your life movie. 😂 Those pause moments are usually the time when the give it up shows up. The message from life that I believe it's teaching is embrace those pause moments because that's the place you can find your true self. And chunk the deuces✌ to the give it up because God won't allow you to miss a moment of your life movie! Live...Live...Live because we were given life in abundance!

Thank you as always visit our website at www.bytvlive.com and order a copy of the Lifeline Series I'm the proof it works. Motivate somebody, love more, laugh more and I love you!😘

Comments